Corporate and Commercial
At A.I. Kitsios LLC, we have the expertise to provide advice on all aspects of corporate and commercial law.
Our team of accomplished lawyers pride themselves on understanding your business and have extensive expertise across a broad spectrum of corporate matters, such as:
- Acquisition and disposal of shares
- Corporate Disputes
- Corporate finance
- Corporate governance
- Corporate transactions
- Cross-border and Domestic Mergers
- Filing of court applications and petitions under the Companies Law, for amendment of memorandum of association, reduction of share capital, extension of the submission time regarding the issue and allotment of shares, registration of charges, rectification of the register of the members, restoration of a company to the companies register, etc.
- Redomiciliation of companies in or out of Cyprus
- Restructuring and reorganisation
- Shareholders’ agreements
- Shareholders’ disputes
At A.I Kitsios LLC we provide our clients with integrated solutions through continuous support and guidance that allows them to get their business up and running. Our team of experts provides full support on a very broad range of start-up matters such as:
- Setting up the entity
- Commercial Property
- Commercial agreements with customers and suppliers
- Contract management
- Shareholder’s agreements
- Non-disclosure agreements
- Data protection and GDPR compliance
- Intellectual property
- Investment agreements
In association with our affiliate corporate services company, our firm provides full corporate management services. Our services include the following:
- Company incorporation
- Company search services
- Compliance with statutory duties
- Secretarial services
- Holding of company meetings
- Drafting of resolutions and minutes
- Appointment and removal of company officers
- Change of the registered office
- Change of company name
- Filings to the Companies Registrar
A.I. Kitsios LLC provides advice and full consultation to clients in relation to M&A deals. We have the experience to efficiently manage large and complex national, regional and cross-border M&A transactions achieve their transactional objectives.
Our specialised lawyers prepare all relevant paperwork, conduct the legal due diligence on a merger or acquisition, identify potential risks and prepare comprehensive due diligence reports by thoroughly reviewing all documents, including the basic corporate documents, resolutions, contracts, IP rights and potential or on-going litigation.
In addition, our firm advises on key issues arising from mergers and acquisitions, such as competition, data, IP, employment, tax, and other matters.
We recognise that commercial contracts are vital to a business’s success. Our team of experts has in-depth expertise in advising clients on strategic contracts, that will allow them to maximise the value of their commercial relationships, as well as identify and address any associated risks.
Our firm provides advice on all aspects of commercial arrangements, and has great reputation in the drafting, negotiating, and reviewing of a broad range of commercial contracts for both domestic and global use, across various sectors.
Our dedicated team has a wealth of experience in advising on and drafting of trading contracts (supply of goods and services , agency, distribution and franchise), e-commerce, confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements, IP Contracts, Joint Ventures, Outsourcing and IT and Software Contracts.