Andreas Ioannou Kitsios
- LLB (Aristotle University of Thessaloniki)
- Cyprus Bar Association (admitted in 1983)
- Limassol Bar Association
- Banking and Finance
- Civil Fraud, Asset Recovery and Injunctions
- Family Law
- Financial Crime
- Litigation and
- Dispute Resolution
- Real Estate
Andreas is the founder and managing director of the firm and he is a practicing advocate since 1983. He has extensive experience in Court procedures and represents clients before the courts of first instance, as well as before the appellate courts.
His main practice areas include banking disputes and debt recoveries, civil fraud, asset recovery and injunctions, family law, insurance, torts, employment and immovable property disputes. Andreas also represents clients in the criminal courts, especially in cases of financial crime.
Andreas has served the local bar from various positions. He was elected as a Member of the Limassol Bar Association Council (1993-1996) and afterwards served as the Secretary of the Limassol Bar Association Committee (1996-2002).
- Represented a credit institution in an interim order application made by debtors to prohibit foreclosure measures for assets worth of €4mio until final hearing of the case.
- Provided advice to a client in relation to a shareholder’s dispute and represented them in the negotiation of the share purchase and settlement agreement.
- Represented a client in the recognition and enforcement of a foreign arbitral award in Cyprus, involving civil fraud and asset recovery.
- Advised and represented a large corporation for collective redundancy
- Represented clients in matrimonial property disputes and advised clients on financial settlements and separation agreements
- Successfully represented a client in an appeal against the decision of the Director of Lands and Surveys Department in a boundary dispute
- Represented a client in a high-value claim for compensation for accident at work at a construction site