Christoforos Ioannou Kitsios
- LLB (University of Leicester)
- LPC (BPP Law School)
- LLM Oil and Gas Law (Robert Gordon University)
- TEP (Trust and Estate Practitioner)
- Cyprus Bar Association (admitted in 2014)
- Treasurer of the council of the Limassol Bar Association
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (ACIArb)
- International Bar Association
- Banking and Finance
- Civil Fraud, Asset Recovery and Injunctions
- Corporate and Commercial
- IP, Data and Technology
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Private Client
- Real Estate
Christoforos is an experienced litigator specializing in corporate and commercial disputes in relation to civil fraud, asset recovery and injunctions, shareholder and joint venture, enforcement of securities, banking disputes and commercial contracts.
With a solid background in corporate and commercial law, Christoforos also provides advice on acquisitions and disposals, joint ventures, cross border transactions, internal restructuring, shareholder disputes and other matters, including fraud and breaches of directors’ duties.
Christoforos has extensive experience in drafting high-value and complex agreements in several fields of law, ranging from commercial and employment, to banking and real estate.
He advises a wide range of clients, in relation to all aspects of both contentious and non-contentious private client matters and as well as contentious and non-contentious real estate matters.
Since 2017, Christoforos is an accredited Full STEP member, following successful completion of the STEP professional qualification, where he received the award for the top scoring candidate worldwide in the Advanced Certificate in Company Law and Practice of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners exams. Moreover, Christoforos is member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (ACIArb).
- Advised an international client on corporate and finance matters, relating to a cross-border joint venture valued at €15mio.
- Provided consultation to a multinational corporation on matters relating to shareholder and corporate governance
- Advised a client with respect to a data licensing agreement valued at €5mio.
- Provided advice to a client in relation to a shareholder’s dispute and represented them in the negotiation of the share purchase and settlement agreement.
- Represented a client in the recognition and enforcement of a foreign arbitral award in Cyprus, involving civil fraud and asset recovery.